Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Free Baby Boy Tags Digi Scrapbook Kit


To acquire an individual PNG image left click image to enlarge.
Right click image and "Save Image As..." to download.
Advertisement


This kit preview leads to 1 paper.  This kit is not
zipped. You'll have to pick it up in pieces below.
View large preview here.
 
Advertisement
Advertisement



 
Advertisement


I dedicate this post to Sharon Swann, a Facebook fan who wanted more baby boy freebies....
And my sister-in-law, Holly who wanted them first.  I forget how intensive it is to create from
scratch.  I'll get more baby boy stuff out over time. Happy digi scrapbooking!
BYTG0410



6 comments:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these items...

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the baby boy items. I became a grandma for the first time to twin boys in Oct. I have taken over 200 pictures and need to scrap them. Thank you so much for the help. Janv

Administrator said...

I have a Levi kit with pocket and seam embellishments. I also have a rubber duckie bath-time kit that would be good for little boys. This background on my blog I made for boys in a kit. (See my kit directory) I lean pink but I do the occasional boy thing ;) Congratulations!!! Grandma x2! If you email me jpgs of the pages you create I would love to post them for everyone to see. I'm thinking of a guest gallery.

Jackie said...

Thank you very nice.

Nona said...

Thanks Granny. I have to learn how to put all the elements together first. I'm not sure how to do this other than Word and I have a difficult time with that!

Administrator said...

Nona, Try: http://pixlr.com/editor/ It's free and like a lesser version of the Photoshop elements I use. Certainly inferior to Elements but superior to any photo/scrapping work you can do in Word. Also, Microsoft Paint (found in the accessories of your computer ... where the calculator is... is also superior to Word for this.) In Pixlr you can drop a shadow and my favorite part:::: No Downloading necessary.