Monday, October 29, 2012

Monday's Guest Freebies

Guest Freebie 1:

Follow the image link to her blog and click to
enlarge. Then right click and "Save Image As..."
An argyle boo is something I thought I'd never
see. I love seeing it.


Guest Freebie 2:

Oh!  This is so cute!

Tons of Free Elements:
Free Digital Scrapbook Elements

Guest Freebie 3:
tck_sn_borderpreview
This page Trim is darling!
Guest Freebie 4:
tck_sn_timelinepreview
And matching pieces.  I love the top scallop trim.

Directory of Free Scrapbook Paper

Guest Freebie 5:

This is a generous cookie kit.  So many goodies.
Guest Freebie 6:

You can slip your pictures behind the leaves in
this one. Isn't it gorgeous?  I love her art work.




I found these on this page of my Frames Directory.  Have you been there?

No comments: