Wednesday, August 24, 2011

"Purple Fluff and Bows" JPG Free Scrapbook Alphabet


This evolved into a silly alphabet.  When I was done I decided I'm just not exciting enough to enjoy bows everywhere so you'll see another post "Bow Free."  I guess it's like too much sugar in the kool-aid.  I've been experimenting with the photoshop version of vellum, making a png file after ghosting.  I will apologize now to those who don't yet speak photoshop.  While my sites are new I won't have time to youtube tutorials.  And I promise when I do tutorials they won't be dry and boring and the audio will work.

 
































I ghosted the flowers below for Emma and the letter backgrounds.



And below you'll see I've had some fun playing with my ghosted png vellum files.



No comments: