Saturday, November 16, 2013

***Just Because Freebie Paper Pack

I've always loved blue floral china. I made a paper for you that reminds me of china patterns. I don't know why I can't just put out a single piece of paper. I guess I've been doing paper packs for too long and one piece of paper looks so very lonely. I love taking a large paper and shrinking it down to make scatters. Here, I'll show you below.
But first thing's first. 
Remember in Google Docs choose "File" and "Download" to get the zipped file.
CU/PU/S4H

Anyway, as I was saying, just scattering the papers around can create an intriguing layout. It can also help you use those prints you wish you had room for. Sorry, the background Good Better Best paper does not exist. I just wrote words on white background and put a bevel on them.

More Freebies: 
   

May1-115ppr

No comments: