Monday, November 11, 2013

Free Digital Scrapbook Candy Cane Alphabet 114

I'm sure I told you about THEE best Christmas I ever had. I was due to have a baby just before Christmas so I went wild and did all my Christmas shopping and preparations in October. That turned out to be a blessing because guess who got bed rest for almost all of November. On the day I was officially 37 weeks I asked the doctor if I could puhleeeeeez clean my house now. He said, all was good and fair in child birth and to have at it. So I cleaned. And went into labor. And had a baby 3 weeks early. Which left me with ALL of December to just enjoy being a mother and ENJOY Christmas as I was able for the first time ever to focus on my family and loved ones. So yeah, I'm giving you a Christmas alphabet in November. Pretend you're pregnant and get hopping on those preparations so you'll have THEE best Christmas ever this year.
Sometimes Google Docs/Drive will separate files.
To download the one zipped file of all these letters
choose "File" and "Download" in Google Docs.

4 comments:

Anisah said...

Thank you! Are these PU or CU?

Anisah

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Perfect for all the holiday photos coming up, thanks so much!

Pam said...

♥ Thank you so much ♥

Unknown said...

this is great - thanks you so much - perfect for what i'm working on... xx