Saturday, April 21, 2012

"Scarecrow" Free Digital Scrapbook Kit with Papers, Alphabet, and Embellishments

Today's Freebie:
     Pin It

Maybe it will look good with this alphabet:
To visit the original post (loaded with papers, &embellishments too) click the image.

Or this one:
To visit the original post (loaded with papers, &embellishments too) click the image.













I found these on my Guest Freebies blog today.... I'm not saying you can use them with my kit BUT YOU CAN!! Aren't they darling?  I love the plaid, leaves, & gingham but my favorite is that tag with the string.... I want it and lucky for me it is so free!















In my kit all pumpkins are this pumpkin.  They're pulled short or tall... A simple resize of borders.



















1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Apr. 21, 2012. Thanks again.