Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday's Guest Freebies 3/09/2012



The stitching on these journal papers is gorgeous.

5 slots for pictures.  I'm loving this cluster.


Had to have that polka paper... but then I had to
have the Scrabble Easter word art...but then I had to
have the zipper...So I officially name this kit 
"The Had to Have."

The pink polka dot flower in the bottom foreground
won me over on this kit.





Simple and perfect!

I love fun word art like this.



Why yes, I too think we may have stumbled onto a
blog train.  How pleasant.  Beautiful birds here.
Photobucket
I love the end papers but not as much as those
flowers.



 
 

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Mar. 09, 2012. Thanks again.

Mags said...

Thanks so much for showing off my Easter Titles! I appreciate the mention!
:) Mags / MagsGraphics.com