Wednesday, October 26, 2011

"Snowmen" Free Scrapbook Alphabet Kit with Papers, Alphabets, and Elements


I had so much fun making this kit.  I have the transparent background png file of snowflakes below so you can snow on anything now.  If you follow me on Face Book I tell you what's coming in advance.  The follow button is in my sidebar.











BELOW ARE WHITE SNOWFLAKES, FLOATING ON A TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND.  THE SNOWFLAKES ARE FROM PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS 3 STAMPs.  They're here.  I promise.  They're just hard to see on this blog background.  If you enlarge the image by clicking on it you won't see it because they're white snowflakes and blogger will give them a white background.... I feel like I'm selling the Emperor's New Clothes here. Right click and "image save as" to get the png file.



-->


Here are the alphabets I suggest for this kit.  I'll link each image to the original free alphabet posts.  Many of the posts were made before I started zip files and some were made before I stopped dropping PNG shadows.  Forgive me and remember your favorite word here is FREE.  I also suggest you visit the huge alphabet directory to look for other letters you might like to use in this kit.






Here are my recent favorite free kits.  You can visit my kit collection to see everything I've put in a kit so far by following the kit link on the top right of this page.  I should have pointed that out sooner..think of it as exercise for your scrolling finger.















7 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 26, 2011. Thanks again.

Foxycrafts said...

Lovely kit. Thanks for sharing.

Love Joan xx

Linda said...

I love these snowmen and snowflakes and everything.
Thank you so much for sharing what you create.

Barbara said...

Adorable kit. Thank you so much :)

Kathy in WA said...

You are my new hero!!

Jennifer said...

Thank you. I love these snowmen. Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Just found your site today and it's AWESOME. Thanks for sharing your talent. mnary anne, texas