Thursday, October 6, 2011

"Chrome Swirl" PNG Free Scrapbook Alphabet Letters, Papers, & PNG Elements

Here is today's Free Digital Scrapbook Kit:


You will find the papers and PNG embellishments at the bottom of this post, under the alphabet.
















I don't store the above image in a 12x12 in Google Docs and here's why:  If you open any of my florals and  remove the color in whatever program you're in, Voila.  A little more work for you and I'm sorry about that. The above image is 4x4" no color floral.  Even the simplest photo software can remove color.  If this is an issue for you please comment on this post and I will upload it to Docs in a 12x12"














7 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 06, 2011. Thanks again.

grandie said...

Gosh, this took me ages to download each letter, but I absolutely loved it, so I didnt mind :o)

Many thansk for sharing with us, its much appreciated!

Kind regards
Helen from England

Viola said...

Thank you for these great looking kits and thank you for making them free.

cmu said...

What a beautiful kit. Thank you so much for sharing.

ELE said...

Very nice blog.
Ele

Mats World said...

Thank you for generously sharing this lovely kit. :)

Dreamchaser said...

I love the colors in this kit! Thank you for making it available!