Saturday, September 21, 2013

Shore Photoshop Elements Tutorial

I have a tutorial for you today! I want to show you how you can use one shaped piece of paper to make your own shaped paper in whatever pattern you have in your stash of digital papers. Better yet, I give you the free shaped piece of paper. Technically I was handing it out in August 2013, but who's counting days? This is what I made with the trick I show you in the tutorial. Find the video and freebie below.



                   

You'll see it listed by files so if you want the whole zip do this:
In Google Docs/Drive choose File and Download.
It was part of this August 2013 Blogtrain:
The LDS Blog Train Blog
These are the kits mentioned in the tutorial. Follow the image links for more matching freebies.
      
$1.00                                       $1.00

No comments: