Saturday, July 23, 2016

Digital Scrapbook Page with Free Supplies and Video Tutorial

This morning I created a scrapbook page with Scrapgraphics.com free images. I used the video screen capture on my 2016 Powerpoint (Wow! Fun feature).  I'm not going to lie to you. If you're not into watching me test out patterns and colors, this might not be worth the watch. However, If you're interested in watching something being assembled in Photoshop Elements 10, you might like it.  The video is silent because I filmed it on my Putt-Putt computer (Oh, how I love this old rickety-clacker).


You Can purchase Photoshop Elements on Amazon.com. I usually purchase an older version. As the years have come and gone I find the upgrades and tweaks aren't that life changing. I don't mind having an older version at all -so much less expensive. I design everything in Photoshop Elements and love it.

I used the Scrapgraphics.com Color Key 7 collection. these are the freebies in there:
        

No comments: