Thursday, April 14, 2016

Thursday's Guest Freebie ~ Harper Finch Designs (Deviant Art)

I have one of the largest digital scrapbook freebies boards on Pinterest.  Follow it for more freebies.

6 Guest Digital Scrapbook Freebies:
Free digital scrapbook papers and elements from Harper Finch Designs (Deviant Art):
Everyday Patterns by Harper Finch by harperfinchEveryday Elements by Harper Finch by harperfinch
When downloading from Deviant Art you are looking for a small, thin download icon on the far right of the page.
It looks like this:
Please notice that some are zip files and some are RAR files.
Everyday Chevron Papers by Harper Finch by harperfinch
Everyday Stamps by Harper Finch by harperfinch
Shimmer, Pattern Paper Pack Two by harperfinchI Heart You, Elements by harperfinch

More Guest Freebies

Find tons of color friendly digital scrapbook freebies at:


About my Guest Freebies: I enjoy sharing gorgeous Digital Scrapbook Freebies I find every day. The digi scrap world is full of freebies from generous designers. These Freebies are linked to the original post where I found them. In most cases I have not created these freebies and am not promoting them for advertising $. Indeed, in most cases I've never even met the designers. This is a service for GrannyEnchanted followers. You've told me you enjoy it so I'm still highlighting guests. It is always nice to leave a "Thank you" on the guest's page if you download a freebie from them. I schedule these posts in advance and apologize if any freebies have expired by the time you see them. As always, a big thank you to the generous and talented designers featured here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More freebies:
Find more digital scrapbook freebies at:

No comments: