Thursday, June 12, 2014

Thursday's Guest Freebies ~ Commons

I have one of the largest, if not THEE largest, digital scrapbook freebies boards on Pinterest. You're always welcome to follow it for more freebies.
♥ Free Kits Directory ♥ Free Alphabets Directory ♥

Guest Freebies:
Often times at Wikimedia Commons transparent background files are svg files. If you'd like the easy to open png file look below their image for png file options.
File:Retro-flower-ornaments.svgFile:Dina-Gor-alternative.svg
File:BarnSakura.svg
File:Editors Barnstar Hires.svg
File:Three Roses Colored R.svgFile:Tulips Two Ornament Colored.svg

More Guest Freebies

Find tons of color friendly digital scrapbook freebies at:

Find Scrapgraphics.Com freebies like these:
    

About my Guest Freebies: I like to share gorgeous Digital Scrapbook Freebies I find every day. The digi scrap world is full of freebies from generous designers. These Freebies are linked to the original post where I found them. In most cases I have not created these freebies and am not promoting them for advertising $. Indeed, in most cases I've never even met the designers. This is a service for GrannyEnchanted followers. You've told me you enjoy it so I'm still highlighting guests. It is always nice to leave a "Thank you" on the guest's page if you download a freebie from them. I schedule these posts in advance and apologize if any freebies have expired by the time you see them. As always, a big thank you to the generous and talented designers featured here.

Thanks for stopping by! Shameless self advertising:
          "September Beary Scallops" CU/PU/S4H
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More freebies:
    

2 comments:

Unknown said...

FYI - On this blog post, the 'Free Kits Directory' link goes to a 404 error. http://www.grannyenchanted.com/free-kits-directory-page-1.html

Sheryl CS Johnson said...

Thank you for catching that. I appreciate it.