Monday, April 7, 2014

Monday's Guest Freebies ~ Pixels and Company

I have one of the largest, if not THEE largest, digital scrapbook freebies boards on Pinterest. You're always welcome to follow it for more freebies.
♥ Free Kits Directory ♥ Free Alphabets Directory ♥
FYI: This is what the download section at Pixels and Company looks like:

Download

creashens_james_alphabet.zip creashens_james_alphabet.zip (11.65 MB)
↑ and this is what you'd click on to download. Of course, this one isn't linked. You'll have to visit their site. Lovely freebies, don't you agree?
Guest Freebies:
Gratitude Mini KitDaily | Part I

Tiny Prints Cyber Monday

Guest Freebies:
Simply You - Mini KitGidget

Magazines for Her up to 90% off

Guest Freebies:
Count On Me BrushesJames Alphabet
About my Guest Freebies: I like to share gorgeous Digital Scrapbook Freebies I find every day. The digi scrap world is full of freebies from generous designers. These Freebies are linked to the original post where I found them. In most cases I have not created these freebies and am not promoting them for advertising $. Indeed, in most cases I've never even met the designers. This is a service for GrannyEnchanted followers. You've told me you enjoy it so I'm still highlighting guests. It is always nice to leave a "Thank you" on the guest's page if you download a freebie from them. I schedule these posts in advance and apologize if any freebies have expired by the time you see them. As always, a big thank you to the generous and talented designers featured here.

Thanks for stopping by! Shameless self advertising:
      

    

No comments: