Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Wednesday's Guest Freebies ~ Jennifer Scraps

I have one of the largest digital scrapbook freebies boards on Pinterest.  Follow it for more freebies.

6 Guest Digital Scrapbook Freebies:



We are sorry for the inconvenience. This highlight has been removed.

More Guest Freebies

Find tons of color friendly digital scrapbook freebies at:


About my Guest Freebies: I enjoy sharing gorgeous Digital Scrapbook Freebies I find every day. The digi scrap world is full of freebies from generous designers. These Freebies are linked to the original post where I found them. In most cases I have not created these freebies and am not promoting them for advertising $. Indeed, in most cases I've never even met the designers. This is a service for GrannyEnchanted followers. You've told me you enjoy it so I'm still highlighting guests. It is always nice to leave a "Thank you" on the guest's page if you download a freebie from them. I schedule these posts in advance and apologize if any freebies have expired by the time you see them. As always, a big thank you to the generous and talented designers featured here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More freebies:
Find more digital scrapbook freebies at:

No comments: