Monday, February 2, 2015

Free Digital Scrapbook Papers and Elements: CK5 Giggles Scrapbook Page Ingredients

I'm still playing with the new flag string trim at ScrapGraphics.Com. I'll have to have them add more color combos. The color key 5 combo is my favorite. Look what I made! Because ScrapGraphics is a Digital Scrapbook Library there are no zip files.  Find direct links to the freebies I used to make these pages on the Scrapgraphics.com pages that are linked in the images below.

  


Reminder:
These images are not from Granny Enchanted. They do not fall under the Granny Enchanted Terms of Use. They are from ScrapGraphics.com and are highlighted as a Guest Freebies courtesy for you.  Follow the image links to ScrapGraphics.Com to pick up these free images.
All ScrapGraphics.Com, LLC images are free for Personal use only.
 Purchase the inexpensive commercial use licence here.



And what about that awesome font? It was free too. 1001freefonts.com is awesome. It is personal use only unless you buy their commercial use package. I bought it and love it. So many fonts my head spins and I can use them on my sites and for all of my commercial use purposes. (This is totally free advertising. I've never met or contacted them.)


CK5GigglesPage

No comments: