Monday, February 10, 2014

Freebie Scalloped Paper From the Brown Raspberry Kit

I made a cute paper to match my Brown Raspberry Kit. I love hearts. I love scallops. I love great big 12x12 300 dpi papers don't you? And I love Free. Are you feeling the love yet?? When I'm using a large scalloped paper like this one I usually shrink it down on my scrap pages to accentuate the curves. Hum-in-a hum-in-a.
CU/PU/S4H

How would you like the above paper in whatever color scheme you could dream up? I made a psd template and have it for sale:


This paper matches the Brown Raspberry paper pack available in my store.

And don't forget to pick up more matching freebies while you're there!

131SC1Fb

And since we're on the topic of matching freebies, I know you'll like these freebie directories:
 
 
 

No comments: