Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Free "Armor of God" Digi Scrapbook Paper Dolls


Advertisement

Advertisement

Click to enlarge image.
Download a zipped file of this kit here.
In Google Docs choose file and Download.

Advertisement

Blog Roll:
You came from Here: Toddlers of Unusual Size 
Now you're here: Granny Enchanted 
You're going here: Craft With Me 
Let Me Scrapbook

I am excited to be part of this blog train.  As usual, if an entry in this blog train was hard to find or download it did not make it to my directory.  My blog train directories are all about easy for you.
 
Twiisters Armor of God August 2012
LMS_ArmorOfGod_Preview

Other Kits I have that match-ish this blog train (Check my freebie Kits directory for more):



6 comments:

grammiedeb said...

Thank you for sharing your talent and your Armor of God paper dolls. Really nice.

Kate said...

amazing set, thank you so much

Rachel Williamson DeVaughn said...

Thank you very much for your portion of the LDS August blog train Cheryl!! I really appreciate it and I'm glad that you participated!!

Doug and Julie said...

Thank you for being part of the blogtrain. My daughter is going to love these.

schellie said...

thanks for your part of this lovely bt,
I love your alpha.
but i just don't know how to download the zip file.
Is it necessary to download each png seperately? Cause that keeps giging errors, but I can't find the zip to it?
What do i do wrong?

Administrator said...

Under the image is the "Download a zipped file of this kit here" link. In Google Docs choose file and download.