______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Gorgeous Layouts
When we asked our Facebook Fans if they LOVED Mixbook their answer was a resounding, "YES!" They loved the layouts, the price, the delivery, the customer service, and the easy creation process. You can even use your own images instead of their darling layouts. Two big thumbs up to Mixbook.Code= MIXDEALS

Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday's Guest Freebies


Advertisement

free 4th of july printables
I thought these were pretty clever.

Oh, that I knew Photoshop when I needed
wedding announcements.

Advertisement


I never used to click on these because I didn't
want a cat element. Since then I've learned it...



...is just the designer tag and the elements with
it are always darling.  Wish I would have given
it a chance sooner. Thank goodness for that
older post button so I don't have to miss much.

Advertisement


Purple Polka Dot clouds are gorgeous.

Clever.


No comments: