______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Gorgeous Layouts
When we asked our Facebook Fans if they LOVED Mixbook their answer was a resounding, "YES!" They loved the layouts, the price, the delivery, the customer service, and the easy creation process. You can even use your own images instead of their darling layouts. Two big thumbs up to Mixbook.Code= MIXDEALS

Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday's Guest Freebies



I don't think I could love this one more.  It makes me
crave Springtime like mad. 

A little fun, a little crazy... Couldn't be better.  I can
do so much with these elements.  Love..LOVE that
brown button.




I couldn't resist the textures and colors on this cluster.


A little hunt and peck found another matching frame.
It's amazing how preview backgrounds can change
the look of something.



The photo paper in the background: MUST HAVE!



Cute! If you download this tell me if it has a drop
shadow....If it's a frame cluster or separate
elements (Thanks).


I love the swirls on that blue paper.

The blue leaves on the blue check caught my eye
here.


 

No comments: