Tuesday, November 22, 2011

RED ROSE CAPITAL AND LOWER CASE PNG DIGI SCRAPBOOK ALPHABET WITH NUMBERS


Advertisement

Advertisement

 

Advertisement
Alas, tuition time is upon us and I need to sell some creations. I had fun making this for sale alphabet.  I layered my rose paper on top of a brown paper bag and cut layers.  I really like how it turned out.  This download includes 26 capital letters, 26 lower case letters, and ten numbers (0-9).
Here are some letters so you can see the details (Click to Enlarge):

 


I'd much rather give away freebies than charge money.  So here are some new freebies to go with this alphabet.  Enjoy:

10 FREE Baby or Birth Announcements





 
RDRS4SAL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Nov 04:57pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria