Advertisement

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Free Christmas Scrapbook Kit Elements

These are the Free Elements to the Christmas Kit




I should make tags.  I make everything else.  I buy tags.  These look great.  Maybe I'll use them to inspire the creative process.  When I make tags I'll share.  I promise.  In fact, see that Ho Ho paper.  I'm in love with it.  I think I'll make it and share it too.


I found this freebie and shared on my freebies blog today.  Soooooo darling!


This advent calendar by Kurt Adler allows children to design their own nativity scene over the course of the month. It gives children the flexibility to be creative and design using their imagination. It is made out of wood and is painted with a night time sky color. It features 24 doors around an empty manger. It has a magnetic feature behind each door making the countdown to Christmas more interesting. It measures 14.25 inches by 17.25 inches and looks attractive over walls or tabletops.

This is my reject Santa.  He wasn't good enough to make it into the kit preview... But I'm tossing him in, just in case someone likes him.


There is a zip of these bulbs at the top of the post.

This wins the award for neatest advent calendar I've ever seen:
Little charms are hidden in the chimney and hang on the windows.  The house opens to reveal T'was the night before Christmas.  Click Here for large preview.  I wonder how long it would take my kids to lose the ornaments... Maybe I could say it's Mommies and if it still has all its ornaments on December 26th we'll eat the special Christmas cookies in the cupboard.





I found this HERE.  It is darling.  I think I'll make one... The only mystery is where I'm going to get the stand.


The frame is no mystery at all, and under fifteen bucks to boot!  Love it.







Want a treat?  Go to Google Image search and enter "vintage christmas images."  Gorgeous aged images galore!  Enjoy.



This is the chain I "hang" my ornaments from.
Return to kit main page:

Paper Page:



1 comment:

Maria's Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [11 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria