Saturday, March 15, 2014

Free Digital Scrapbook Kit: "We Are Strong!" Mothers/Daughters

I have a very inspiring friend, author Fay Klinger. I met her at book signings where we stood side by side shaking hands and meeting readers, wooing them with free chocolates and bookmarks. She recently used one of my life experiences in her new book, "We Are Strong!" While I was impressed by Fay, I was most impressed by the steady stream of women that repeatedly approached her, testifying about how her books had comforted them, inspired them, or improved their relationships.
I am so impressed with Fay and her work that I made her a fan freebie for her Facebook page. Find the link below.

    Front-cover-final

We Are Strong!:  Every girl needs a mentor, someone she can trust to show her the way home to Heavenly Father. The stakes are high as women of influence. How we live and how we teach Heavenly Father s daughters will change the course of their lives forever.

Using compelling, real-life stories from women of all ages, award-winning author Fay A. Klingler clearly defines how and why we must continue to live and teach the Young Women values. We Are Strong! Beautifully illustrates how powerful a faithful woman's example can be.                           
                      

Fay released an interview with me on her blog today. Find it here. I tell you what I think about men, why I write books, and why mother is such a strong influence in my life.

Thank you for stopping by.
You can pick up this freebie on Facebook here:

Also pick up this related freebie on my blog:

    
We Are Strong!

2 comments:

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Awesome gift, thanks so very much. You are so very generous and I appreciate your work.

PJ said...

So unique! Thank you,