Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thursday's Guest Freebies


I will master making wrinkles on Paper... I will
master making wrinkles on Paper... I dunno, I just
don't feel like a real digi designer until I can do it.

Now textures, I've mastered with embossing.
Love these! Hello tin tiled English ceilings and the
like.


This is a facebook Cover Photo. Oh!  Yep,
You know what my personal facebook cover
photo is going to be.  What a GRRRRREAT
idea.  I'm so excited about this one.

Every Christmas frame should have a hat and a
moose.  I've been missing out all these years.  Cute!



Ahhh, happy memories of shoveling snow... wait,
I don't have any.  But I do have pictures of me in
snow with shovels that will now be easier to scrap.
Week48_JournalingCards_krdk
Cannot get enough of these this time of year!





No comments: