______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Free Digital Scrapbook Paper Pack: Snazzy

It's time for the May 14 Pick-A-Daisy at Daisies and Dimples so I made a freebie paper pack for you to celebrate. Pick this darling paper bundle up at the bottom of this post.

♥Related Products:♥
  
   
 


I made these with my "Snazzy" supplies: 


  
  
Thank you for stopping by. Don't forget to pick up your freebie paper pack here:

150 Snazzy

2 comments:

chris wilson said...

Hi I have only just found your website and am thrilled to bits with all the freebies you are offering, I am a card maker not much of a scrapbooker although I have made books for my children, now I am on my own and travel quite a bit with friends so wanted to start scrapping my holiday snaps. Your papers are beautiful and I am sure I will be able to incorporate them for backgrounds for my cards, so thank you so much I am sure I am going to get a lot of fun using all the free items on your site

Chris

Administrator said...

I am so glad they are useful. Thank you for your comment.