Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wednesday's Guest Digital Scrapbook Freebies ~ShabbyPrincess.Com

About my Guest Freebies: The digi scrap world is full of freebies from generous designers. These Freebies are linked to the original post where I found them. In most cases I have not created these freebies and am not promoting them for advertising $. Indeed, in most cases I've never even met the designers. This is a service for GrannyEnchanted followers. You've told me you enjoy it so I'm still highlighting guests. It is always nice to leave a "Thank you" on the guest's page if you download a freebie from them. I schedule these posts in advance and apologize if any freebies have expired by the time you see them. As always, a big thank you to the generous and talented designers featured here.
I have one of the largest, if not THEE largest, digital scrapbook freebies boards on Pinterest. You're always welcome to follow it for more freebies.
 Free Kits Directory  Free Alphabets Directory 

Guest Freebies:

Tiny Prints Cyber Monday

Guest Freebies:

Wedding Paper Divas Free Samples Coupon

Guest Freebies:

Acid Relux and Heartburn Remedy Report

Thanks for stopping by! Shameless self advertising:
      

FREEBIES:
    

No comments: