______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Free 111 Moonlight Digital Scrapbook Letter H

It's time for the Daisies and Dimples November Pick-A-Daisy These are my contributions. They're on sale for $1.00...Actually, all of my items in the Daisies and Dimples store are on sale for $1.00 ALL month long. To celebrate I'm making an alphabet. It's coming out a letter at a time...I know you want it faster but there are only so many hours in a day and I'm writing a book. In the meantime you can pick up this alphabet by the piece. 


To acquire an individual PNG letter left click preview image to visit the image screen. Right click image and "Save Image As..." to download. TOU=CU/PU/S4H

These are my November 2013 Pick-A-Daisy entries:
PAD- Nov 13
Find all of the November 2013
Pick-A-Daisy items HERE
Perchance to Dream Elements
ML111BBP1

No comments: