Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday's Guest Freebies


Advertisement



hMMM, What was that next holiday...

It's after St. Patty's day (Oh, such a cute border
cluster!!!)...

Advertisement


...That wonderful holiday your mother used to
buy you lace cuffed socks for...


...The one holiday where all the decor reminds
you of sugar treats and the promise of life
beginning....

Advertisement


Easter!  Yes! Easter.  It will be so easy to
freebie scrap Easter this year.  Won't it look 
great?

This is seriously making me crave
marshmallow bunnies.

 I love Easter.  I love the resurrection and the hope and promise of eternal family.  
I haven't said thank you to all of our guest on my blog.  I always visit their blogs and thank them 
when I can but I don't do it here.  So here it goes:  A great big thank you for all of our guest 
freebies!  We love them.  We love to visit your blogs.  Please keep them coming.

1 comment:

Miriam said...

Thank you again, for adding my lace.